Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2011

BlackBerry Another Fail?

When I heard that BlackBerry or the well known "CrackBerry" as consumers say has announced a new phone, the first thought that came to my head was it is going to be unbelievably slow and worthless.
And I was completely...wrong!!!

This new Blackberry is set to be released mid September this year and I am looking forward to get my hands on this new toy.
Not only will this Bold 9900/9930 have a 1.2GHz processor to make it unbelievably responsive but it will also include 8GB of on board memory which will be expandable up to 32Gb via microSD, a 5MP camera which will record up to 720P and of course the business favorite the QWERTY keyboard and a Touch Screen!


Now this seems like a great phone, but  it doesn't have as fast of a processor as the Samsung Galaxy II S which will be release roughly around the same time and BlackBerry did not include a 4G option.  Aside from that it will be a great phone, but my pick would still be the Xperia ARC or the HTC 3D which will be shown later.

0 comments: