Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

$30,000 iPhone 4


If you are missing something in life and have $30,000 in your pocket to throw away. WAIT!!! Get the Gresso iPhone 4. Who would be crazy enough to actually do that? I would rather buy a BMW for that kind of money.


The iPhone 4 above is not actually $30,000. The one above is priced at $5,000 since it is laced with Swarovski Crystals and 18-karat Apple logo and of course 200-year-old African Blackwood. How much more exquisite can you get? Actually quiet a lot since the one bellow is actually the $30,000 iPhone 4.




Like I said can you get more exquisite than this? I don't think so. This iPhone 4 for the Lady is covered with 3 Swiss clocks that are dedicated to New-York, London and Moscow. The needles inside the clocks are covered with pearls and Swarovski Crystals. The other 3 boxes are also filled with more Crystals and floating diamonds to give out the best shine.

Now if you have $30,000 laying around you better act fast since only 150 of these gems will ever be made. I don't think anyone will actually buy this...actually I change my opinion. I bet Bryan "Birdman" Williams the famous recording artist will be getting a couple of these since he purchased the one and only Maybach Exelero for just about $8-million.

Would you buy this? Let me know, down below!




0 comments: