Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Back to Edmonton

             I'm back to the City of Champions! Funny how it's called that since, the last time we won a championship was year ago. Why not call Edmonton the City of Two Seasons ( Two Seasons as in we only get the Winter season and the Construction Season), everywhere you turn you see construction "SLOW DOWN", yes I slow down, but come on why get a sporty car when you can't even get over 50km/h in an 80km/h zone. 

Anyways I kinda drifted of course here, since I am suppose to talk about technology, well not today. I just got back from my vacation and would like to show you where I have been. Click here to check out the Pictures from London, Rome and Ukraine.

One things I do have to mention is Europe is a totally different world. From my point of view, London is a chaotic but very organized city. ie: If you stand on the left side of the escalator, someone will hit you in the head and everywhere you step you will see either a Mercedes S-class, BMW 7-series.   Rome on the other hand is very relaxed city with lots of people in black suits with light blue shirts, and I mean ONLY light blue shirts! Aside from the blue shirt madness in Rome, the scenery is jaw dropping.  Don't forget to check out the pictures here.

The pictures you must see are from Ukraine since that is where I am from. The country is filled with untouched beauty and it gets better when you have a professional photographer taking all the pictures. Visit The Round Photo Blog to see all amazing pictures. I am still in awe about how amazing the country looks.

0 comments: